Thursday, August 7, 2014

Progress

Sorry that I have not updated the blog in awhile.  The past few weeks have had their ups and downs. However, I am establishing a new routine and am starting to make a new life for myself. My Mother will forever be in my heart and will walk beside me wherever I am. I talk to her everyday and listen to her voicemails more often than not.

I am starting to step out of my comfort zone. I am now volunteering at my synagogue and am thinking about volunteering at the hospice that Mom passed away at.  I have seen many friemds and have started yoga as well.  I am very sad  and my heart will always be missing an important piece but I realize that I need to start to live my life.

5 comments:


  1. This is a process and only you can determine when and how to move forward.
    God bless! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are making some progress. Don't rush yourself or be too afraid to step out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking of you and glad you're back to blogging again. Very happy that you're getting involved in things that are rewarding and will help you on your journey.

    The pain and sadness of losing a parent never goes away, but your life will go on, and over time it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. Your readers wonder how you are when you don't post for a while. Sounds like you're doing lots of healing things. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive