Monday, July 7, 2014

Toxic People

Sorry to say it was not a great weekend. Between the power outage and getting rid of Mom's car it was a very emotional weekend.  Don't get me wrong I saw some friends, went to synagogue and shared some nice meals out but I was weepy.

I spent some time this weekend with someone who was kind on the surface but said some very hard to take words. Let 's face it we know who we are. We know the good. bad and ugly things about ourselves. Sometimes we don 't need to be reminded. I know that I am alone and unmarried.  I also know that the greatest gift that I gave to Mom was companionship. I may be lonely but she wasn't and I am so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of light, smiles and hugs... totally relate to your feelings, as I've been there. Don't let these people get you down - your life ahead will have many happy, unexpected turns and surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive