Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wow

I was looking at my internet traffic feed today and noticed thst I got a lot of traffic from www.getoffmyinternet.com. I had never visited the sight before. When I went on the site I noticed that I was linked to a group of posts regarding Hopsy i.e. Kappa Prep. Apparently some people did not care for my Happy Birthday Hopsy post.

This blog is mine. The posts thst I write are mine and I have the right to wish anyone I want a happy birthday . I genuinely care about Helen and miss her blog.

9 comments:

  1. I, too, am a Hopsy fan And I miss her!!! I am so heartbroken Miss Janice went private without me being able to contact her. I guess the haters take their toll. Please promise me that if you go private that you contact me. You are definitely one of the blogs I look forward to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! Shaking my head...how absolutely ridiculous! I love your blog. Keep on keeping on!
    http://monogramsandmarthamoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd miss your blog if you went private or stopped all together. No one can please everyone! Keep up the good work; you have interesting personal insights, and find lots of great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopsy was terrific, extremely classy. I can't imagine who would hate her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine why anyone has any business objecting to your birthday wishes for Hopsy. She and Miss Janice are much missed by yours truly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your blog and I really miss Hopsy's blog, she was delightful! I hope she comes back again! I hope you don't "sign off" too! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive